OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
DON’T FORGET TO WATCH IN 1080HD
S O C I A L M E D I A:
● SNAPCHAT: @YAGIRLTEM – I stay posting food/cooking snaps!
Todays video is a salad recipe that i’ve been loving lately. It’s perfect for lunch and it’s super easy to make and is packed full of essential nutrients and protein. This recipe makes around 4-5 servings so it’s perfect for meal prepping. I filmed this slightly different than previous recipe videos and I think I’m probably going to film future recipe videos in the same way. Hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think!
– 22 G of Protein (40 G of Protein when paired w/ Tilapia)
– 80 G of Carbs (due to Quinoa and Chickpeas having both high protein & carb content)
– 3 G of Fat
– 450 Calories
What You’ll Need:
– 1 ½ Cup Quinoa
– ½ Cup Chickpeas
– Half a Green Apple (You can peel the skin if you like but it doesn’t really make a difference taste wise)
– Half a Pear
– Half a Red pepper
– ¼ Cup Red onions
– ¼ Cup Cranberries
– ½ Cup Corn (Creamed or Full on Niblits)
– For Dress: 1/2 TB of Lemon or Lime Juice + 1 TB Olive oil + Salt & Pepper (forgot to add in video) and u can also add a little bit of white wine vinegar as well!
1) Cook Quinoa & set aside
2) Drain/Cook Corn & Chickpeas and set aside
3) Cut up all fruits and veggies and set aside
4) Place quinoa in large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients
5) Add protein (Chicken, Fish, Tofu etc.) For extra protein
R E C E N T V I D E O S:
●Boyfriend Does My Voiceover!
● Firmoo Glasses | Review + Get a FREE Pair!
● GRWM | Holiday Daytime Natural Glam (Makeup + Outfit)
● Extreme Spicy Ramen CHALLENGE
● Flat Tummy Hacks | 5 Tips + Fav Ab Workout
● Whisper Challenge
FTC: This video is not sponsored.