Click Here!! for eCourses
BENEFITS OF CINNAMON TO TREAT OBESITY & DIABETES-NEWS
Treat Obesity & Diabetes With Cinnamon
We have been telling you this for a long time!
Benefits Of Cinnamon
Recent research is reporting that common Cinnamon which is popular food ingredient can lower cholesterol levels, relieve Alzheimer’s disease symptoms and is associated with decreasing the risk of diabetes and obesity.
Cinnamon is an obesity killer. A tablespoon per day will help you lose 30 pounds within a month!
• Fat cells store energy in the form of lipids. The human body evolved storing fat for when high fat foods were not available. The body uses fat in times of scarcity or in cold temperatures. Obesity is a surplus of this storage of fat.
• Thermogenesis: Thermogenesis has to do with energy. … Our energy comes into our body as food that we eat. Everyone knows the measure of the energy is in calories. A calorie is the amount of heat needed to heat one gram of water one degree Celsius. Calories are the energy stored in food. Researchers found that exposure to cinnamon oil triggered mouse and human cells to burn energy through the process of thermogenesis, which burns calories to generate heat and keep the body warm.
• Obesity has been linked to a range of health problems and diseases, which include heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and cancer. In one study, researchers found that weight problem is one of the top factors that contribute to the development of cancer. Cinnamon which is a popular food additive, instead of a drug, may activate thermogenesis, could ultimately lead to therapeutic strategies against obesity and diabetes that are much better adhered to by participants researchers report in their study.
• We recommend that you look at our other video and do a Google search and educate yourself on the wonders of Common Cinnamon.
• Please subscribe and share this information with everyone you know.
Thanks for watching!! If you know someone who could benefit from this information, please feel free to forward it to them!!
Bill and Joan Loganeski have discovered a meal replacement you can make at home for very little money and when combined with our Saturday Morning Diet plan it will help you lose the weight. The Saturday Morning Diet channel is our educational and information channel to help you use lose weight in a healthy way.weight loss, exercise, free, meals, meal plan, diets, program, easy, healthy, foods, quick, rapid, diet, health, how to lose weight